The PVTRIN scheme
Τhe PVTRIN training and certification scheme offers to the installers:
- High quality training courses
- Flexible training opportunities through e-learning platform; a “24/7” technical assistance with useful technical information practical guides and handy training material and tools through the web
- Advancement and updating of their knowledge and technical skills
- Employability; Recognition and professional competitive advantage due to their certification according acknowledged quality standards
- Mobility; the certification provides the “passport” to the EU job market
The PVTRIN scheme incorporates the criteria set by the 2009/28/EC Directive (article 14, Annex IV) for qualification schemes and certified training courses in each Member State, taking into account the national framework and legislation. It will, initially, be implemented in six (6) countries: Greece, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Romania and Spain. In order to incorporate the genuine market needs and to assure the broadest possible support, the key stakeholder groups are involved in the PVTRIN outcomes.