Creating a qualified installers workforce, PVTRIN supports the EU PV Industry to address the need for skilled technicians. The increased confidence of PV investors will lead to market growth.
- The trained installers gain professional competitive advantage, improving their technical skills and knowledge; the certification provides the “passport” to the EU job market. The training material, tools and web platform provide them a “24/7” technical assistance.
- Developers and engineers will profit by the existence of skilled installers. Involving them in their PV projects means efficient installations, less technical failures and satisfied customers.
- PV investors win confidence that the appropriate level of quality and performance is met and maintained for their PV system.
- National authorities will find a supporting instrument to meet their obligations for acknowledged certifications for RES installers.
- The entire society is to benefit; the higher PV penetration to the energy mix will reduce the greenhouse gas emissions improving citizens’ quality of life.